If you’re interested in Teeth LUMINEERS Kensington Dental Practice can help!
Teeth LUMINEERS are the painless way to a permanently whiter and perfectly aligned smile. Our dental LUMINEERS London practitioners are based at our clinic in Kensington High Street, just a 2 minute walk from Kensington High Street tube station in London, W8.
What makes LUMINEERS® Teeth Veneers different from other veneers?
- LUMINEERS ® BY CERINATE ® are porcelain tooth veneers that offer the painless way to a permanently whiter and perfectly aligned smile.
- No shaving: Your LUMINEERS dentist applies these contact lens-thin “smile shapers” to teeth with no grinding or shaving of your original teeth, transforming your teeth in a very short time
- LUMINEERS can even be placed over existing crown or bridgework without having to replace them
- Contact lens thin: They really are very thin and are placed over existing teeth without having to remove painful tooth structure (unlike traditional teeth veneers) LUMINEERS is the painless, permanent cosmetic solution for stained, chipped, discoloured or misaligned teeth.
Cerinate Porcelain Teeth Lumineers
- LUMINEERS can only be made from patented Cerinate porcelain unavailable anywhere other than the Cerinate Smile Design Studio.
- In just 2-3 visits to your LUMINEERS dentist, you can have a custom-made smile that is clinically proven to last over 20 years – and it is completely reversible since your natural tooth structure is still intact! Get your perfect smile today!
Frequently Questions about Teeth LUMINEERS
Is the teeth LUMINEERS procedure painful?
The LUMINEERS procedure is a completely pain-free way to reshape and permanently whiten your teeth. They are ultra-thin, thus in most cases you will get a perfect fit without any grinding down of the original tooth structure. Once the LUMINEERS procedure is completed, there is no post placement discomfort or sensitivity, which means LUMINEERS look natural and feel comfortable from the moment they are fitted.
How long does the dental LUMINEERS procedure take?
The LUMINEERS process takes only 2 visits to your dentist and the placement of LUMINEERS on the second visit takes, on average, only about one hour.
How long will LUMINEERS last?
Clinical tests have proven that teeth LUMINEERS can last and look great more than 20 years.
If I have LUMINEERS, can I still eat my favourite foods? Yes, you can drink and eat what anything you want with confidence because LUMINEERS are applied in the most durable way possible.
Can LUMINEERS be taken off if I want them removed?
Yes, LUMINEERS are completely reversible because in most cases there’s no grinding down of the healthy tooth structure, so your natural teeth are still intact and strong.