Request an appointment or ask a question
A Sneak Peek into your Future Smile with the iTero Scanner
iTero intraoral scanners use laser and optical scanning for taking teeth impressions without the long wait and discomfort that conventional scanning methods bring. The scanner makes it possible for dental impressions to be taken without the need to place the gag-inducing putty inside your mouth. This state-of-the-art technology results in an extremely accurate 3D model of your teeth and gums that you will be able to quickly see within the same appointment as the taking of the teeth scans. Kensington Dental Practice in London uses this cutting-edge digital impression system to predict the results of dental treatments such as Invisalign, dental implants, dental crowns, and dental bridges.
Benefits of Using an iTero Scanner
- No-mess procedure with no gooey mould material placed inside your mouth
- Painless and comfortable, especially beneficial for those who have a strong gag reflex
- Quick impression taking – scanning a full arch of teeth takes only 1 minute to complete
- 3D model of the teeth and gums are created within the same appointment as the impression taking
- Highly accurate impressions obtained, resulting in the creation of extremely precise aligners and teeth restorations
- Provides you with a glimpse of your future smile even before the treatment starts
Get a preview of your future beautiful smile in complete comfort and without the long wait. Call the Kensington Dental Practice now at 020 7937 9097 to enquire about the highly accurate iTero digital teeth scanning system.
3D digital impression for restorative and orthodontic treatments
Great customer service and they use the latest tech. truly the bestdrake kialGoogle Review
It’s a lovely Modern clinic in Kensington offering high quality services from a well trained practitioners. Thank you so much Dr Maryam Sabbaghi for taking good care of me.Iman LissassiGoogle Review