WE ARE NOW OPEN AFTER COVID-19
As we are now reopening the clinic following nationwide lockdown, we want to reassure you that we have been working exceptionally hard to not only meet the recommended government safety guidelines, but to exceed them.
If you have an emergency, please call us on 07958901920.
PLEASE FILL-IN OUR ONLINE MEDICAL HISTORY FORM HERE PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT.
We are doing this by ensuring the highest standards of clinical practice has been undertaken to ensure your safety upon returning to the clinic. As we are making changes to the clinic and the way we practice, there are also some key processes that we are asking our patients to adhere to. To keep everyone safe in and around Kensington Dental Practice, both for our patients and our staff, we will be introducing new processes and protocols, some of which will be mandatory. Please take the time to read this information as these processes will apply to every single patient who comes to see us for the near future.
- In the days before your appointment, you will be contacted, either by email or telephone, to confirm that you do not have any symptoms or feel unwell.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms or feel unwell, we will use this opportunity to reschedule your appointment to a date at least 14 days after this contact.
- When you are contacted, you will also be asked to confirm that you have understood the following guidelines and agree to adhere to them, otherwise we may reschedule your appointment.
- You may be asked to wear overshoes while in the clinic, therefore all patients attending the clinic will be required to wear flat shoes.
ENTERING THE CLINIC
- Every person, upon entering the building, will have their temperature tested. This will be performed before any consultation goes ahead, and should you have an unusual or very high temperature, our staff member may ask you to leave. This is to ensure the safety of all of our staff, as well as any other patients that may be in the building.
- Please do not attend for your appointment early. If you are early for your appointment, we ask that you remain outside the clinic in order to reduce the number of people in the waiting room.
- Every person, upon entering the building, will need to sanitise their hands. Hand sanitiser and a washing station will be available to you. Our bathroom will only be available for people to wash their hands, so we ask that you ensure you have been to the toilet prior to entering the clinic.
- In order to minimise contact and adhere to social distancing. This means we will only be able to accommodate a maximum of 5 people at a time in our waiting room. However, we are monitoring our booking processes to try and ensure that we will have as few people as possible in the waiting room at one time.
- All patients are required to come alone, as there will not be space available for them to wait inside the clinic. This includes children and pets.
- If you attend your appointment with baggage (e.g.bags/shopping bags/hats/coats/scarves/etc.) you may be asked to store this in order to reduce contamination in treatment areas. This will be stored in the waiting room and can be collected upon leaving the clinic. Therefore, we ask that you attend with minimal baggage.
- Consent documents may be sent to your email address following your consultation to reduce the materials coming in and out of the clinic. You will also see these documents before you are treated at your treatment appointment. You may be asked to sign or give your consent in an alternative manner than usual, though this will be explained to you where necessary.
- In order to reduce contact when making payments, we may ask you to pay in a contactless manner, We will only accept cash payments of the exact amount owed, we will not be able to give change.
We want to assure you that we have made extensive efforts to ensure we have enough personal protective equipment (PPE) and that our staff will all be following these guidelines to the letter for the duration that they are in effect. We will be deep cleaning every room in use in the clinic every morning and evening with specialist equipment.
We do hope these measures won’t be necessary for a prolonged period of time, and we will make it clear to you when we remove any or all of these protocols.
We’d like to say thank you in advance for following these guidelines and protocols, and doing your part to keep yourself, our staff, and your fellow KDP patients safe. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you into the clinic again in a way that ensures we are able to prioritise the health and wellbeing of everyone who walks through our doors.
If you have any questions, please do call us 020 4538 6198. Email us here.
Kensington Dental Practice Team